Thursday, May 18, 2006

Even though Jack has recently discovered stickers -- particularly where not to stick them -- he still enjoys some good old fashioned coloring. A few weeks ago I drew some flowers (the three flowers in the upper left hand corner). I had no idea that he, too, was drawing a flower, at the same time. I looked down and saw his yellow flower. He hasn't re-produced anything that is as clear as this, so I wonder if it wasn't pure coincidence (still debating whether there even is such a thing). But then, he did say "garage door" quite clearly last Christmas, so who knows what kids are capable of. Anyway, thought I'd post the picture that I plan to keep forever - and I throw away pretty much everything.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    Looks like you've got a budding artist there. Please encourage him to stay creative.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete