Monday, October 17, 2005

Not Such a Big Deal

I'm no longer upset about missing the DM concert. I think I was just tired and craving my alter-ego's life - the one where me and Ed travel to big cities and tour the east coast with all the money we've saved by not going to school all the time.

What sealed the deal (my "no big deal" about not going to the concert) was that we heard the new album last night. Ed played bits of the songs. Only one good one. Seriously. The other stuff is quite dark and somewhat robotic (the music).

So, for all you folks who were feeling bad about my missing the experience of a lifetime, I think moving to Boston will fill that void for now. For those of you who might be/are attending Depeche Mode's concert in the coming months, don't tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment