Thursday, May 26, 2005

Are you ready?

"So, you have everything ready for your big move?" That was my brother yesterday on the phone. Answer: No. Actually, it feels like closer to "Nowhere-near-being-near-to-not-being-ready-to-move." Laura says we have our own way of moving. Fine. I'd like to think this meant we go at our own pace and I feel like we're on Step 3 of a 4792-step process. Better pick up the pace.

Heard back about my Teaching Fellowship. Dr. T wants an academic writing sample about educational practices. Let's see, educational practices, hold on...[rustling of papers on my desk] I just wrote something on educational practices [more rustling] now what did I do with that? More on the canyon that lies between schools of ed and real-world teaching later. One good thing is news from Boston makes our move more real.

I'm really interested to see how this blog will evolve. Hopefully, you can check in from time to time to see if we ever got past Step 3 (kidding). And we'll appreciate your comments (yes McConaughy, from time to time you can talk trash).

Ed

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:19 PM

    Trust me, your friends and family will rally by your side to make the move a succesful one. Even on moving day you still feel that you are only at stage 3 of the thousand step process, but it all comes through in the end.
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete